AHLSORT is a full function generic sort, merge, join and data manipulation utility that runs on Windows and Unix platforms.
It supports all data formats and record types, provides general purpose record level processing for file and data conversions. All of these functions are optimized for maximum performance.
The AHLSORT command set is compatible with products such as Syncsort, MFX and DFSORT. This reduces training and conversion costs allowing you to run your existing jobs on different platforms.
- Feature Packed
- Sort, Merge, Copy, Join, Reformat data with the our powerful data management Features
- Used Across Industries
- Our software is used in many industries such as Banking, Insurance, Finance, Marketing, Telecommunications and Manufacturing.
- Compatible Across Platforms
- Popular in heterogeneous computing environments where compatibility with existing software products is critical - Supported Platforms
- Supports Legacy Data Types
- See the list of data types we support - Supported Data Types
- Robust and High Performance
- AHLSORT is commonly used where high volumes of data need to be transformed and sorted in a reliable and timely manner.
- See some examples of what AHLSORT can do - Examples
Contact Us to learn how AHLSORT can be used in your environment.